Menu icon Foundation
Orbit only shows 2 images automatically?

I'm using Orbit 5.2 and it seems to work OK, except that when the default setting of timer = true is used it only ever plays the first two slides. I've noticed that this is the case on the kitchen sink page too, so I don't think I've done anything wrong? Or have I missed something really obvious?! It allows you to go through every image by manually clicking the 'previous' and 'next' buttons but I'd like it to scroll through all images automatically.

Orbit

I'm using Orbit 5.2 and it seems to work OK, except that when the default setting of timer = true is used it only ever plays the first two slides. I've noticed that this is the case on the kitchen sink page too, so I don't think I've done anything wrong? Or have I missed something really obvious?! It allows you to go through every image by manually clicking the 'previous' and 'next' buttons but I'd like it to scroll through all images automatically.

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

This issue was resolved and pushed to the Master branch on github. You can target your update to Master now to get the update or 5.2.1 will be out soon.

Neil Name over 5 years ago

Many thanks.

Great work by the way :)