Menu icon Foundation
Prevent text from wrapping around img's aligned left or right.

1394185749466 1

"B" - Has a row containing an image that is aligned left.... notice the text is wrapping around under the photo.... I'm wondering what the best way to prevent the text from wrapping might be ( Figure "A" ). I know I could split my row into two divs one being large-4 and the other being large-8 but I was wondering if there was a class I could put onto the image to achieve the same effect. Thanks for any suggestions.

wrappingwrap

1394185749466 1

"B" - Has a row containing an image that is aligned left.... notice the text is wrapping around under the photo.... I'm wondering what the best way to prevent the text from wrapping might be ( Figure "A" ). I know I could split my row into two divs one being large-4 and the other being large-8 but I was wondering if there was a class I could put onto the image to achieve the same effect. Thanks for any suggestions.

Robin Cox over 5 years ago

I would surely go for 2 columns as you stated, thats what they are there for :)

Wes Mann over 5 years ago

Cool... it would be nice if they just had an image class for that too. Thanks very much for your input.

Robin Cox over 5 years ago

Your'e welcome :)

Brandon Arnold over 5 years ago

There really isn't a class you can place on the image it self to achieve this. Is there a tactic you usually use outside of Foundation that does this easily?