Menu icon Foundation
NEED HELP NOW! jQuery troubles

Hello, I am new to to Zurb Foundation, but am finding it nice to work with. However, I have been having on heck of a time with the jquery elements of zurb. Nothing is working and I do mean nothing. I have tabs, orbit slider, offcanvas, magellan sticky nav and nothing is working. I have no errors when I look at the page through the chrome javascript console. I really need some help here. AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!

jquery

Hello, I am new to to Zurb Foundation, but am finding it nice to work with. However, I have been having on heck of a time with the jquery elements of zurb. Nothing is working and I do mean nothing. I have tabs, orbit slider, offcanvas, magellan sticky nav and nothing is working. I have no errors when I look at the page through the chrome javascript console. I really need some help here. AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

Can you post a link to the page or your entire page code because we can help you that way?

Wing-Hou Chan almost 5 years ago

Hey Joe!

I concur with Rafi! Post your code or link!

In the meantime I would double check your file paths are correct.

Robin Cox almost 5 years ago

I had the same problem. It seems that my jQuery file was not in the location where the link was seaching for it.

script link looked like this:

<script src="bower_components/jquery/jquery.js"></script>

When infact it should be:

<script src="bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"></script>

Mike Mikelle almost 5 years ago

Maybe the custom jquery conflict with the foundation.js. Try to remove and then check if works.. I had the same problem.