Menu icon Foundation
Orbit calculating height without padding?

I've setup an orbit slider and I've added some padding to the top and bottom of each <li> in my CSS. For some reason, this pushes everything down but doesn't move the Orbit bullets. It seems that the JS for Orbit is calculating the height of the <li> element and assigning it without including the padding in the height calculation. This means that the <ul> gets assigned a height that is equal to the height of the <li>'s minus the added padding so my bullets are floating in the middle of the slider instead of just below it.

Is there a reason that Orbit doesn't include the padding in its calculations of <li> heights? Any way to change this/fix this?

Orbitpaddingheight

I've setup an orbit slider and I've added some padding to the top and bottom of each <li> in my CSS. For some reason, this pushes everything down but doesn't move the Orbit bullets. It seems that the JS for Orbit is calculating the height of the <li> element and assigning it without including the padding in the height calculation. This means that the <ul> gets assigned a height that is equal to the height of the <li>'s minus the added padding so my bullets are floating in the middle of the slider instead of just below it.

Is there a reason that Orbit doesn't include the padding in its calculations of <li> heights? Any way to change this/fix this?

Robin Cox almost 5 years ago

If there is no other sollution then you can fix this with lQuery. Can you show me your code?