Menu icon Foundation
Printer Friendly Responsive Pages?

Undefined

So one of the things that the e-commerce site I have been working on needs is a way to print order receipts. In the few minutes I've spent playing with printing out a responsive page it appears I need to specify a max-width for print media. However, even in doing so, several elements seem to show when they are hidden for smaller views. How do you combat that?

I also decided to see how Foundation's own site handled this ... above is the result. Is there something I'm missing?

Undefined

So one of the things that the e-commerce site I have been working on needs is a way to print order receipts. In the few minutes I've spent playing with printing out a responsive page it appears I need to specify a max-width for print media. However, even in doing so, several elements seem to show when they are hidden for smaller views. How do you combat that?

I also decided to see how Foundation's own site handled this ... above is the result. Is there something I'm missing?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual about 4 years ago

You can create a print stylesheet that takes care of this for you.

This prior post answer should help: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/24807-print-specific-styles