Menu icon Foundation
Use tabs at the top and bottom of a section

I'm wondering if there's a way to use the tabs that are at the top of a section also at the bottom of a section?

This would be for a long scrolling section so when you get to the bottom, instead of having to scroll back to the top to select another tab, they're all repeated at the bottom for quick navigation. Page will scroll back to the top on click.

Since IDs are used and can only use 1 unique one per element, can you use classes instead?

Thanks!

tabsF5navigationidsclasses

I'm wondering if there's a way to use the tabs that are at the top of a section also at the bottom of a section?

This would be for a long scrolling section so when you get to the bottom, instead of having to scroll back to the top to select another tab, they're all repeated at the bottom for quick navigation. Page will scroll back to the top on click.

Since IDs are used and can only use 1 unique one per element, can you use classes instead?

Thanks!

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

If I understand correctly, you can use the same tab-titles multiple places on a page to open the same content. You can use the ID's more than once to open the same tab.