Menu icon Foundation
Data reveal on foundation v5

Hello everyone,
I have been using foundation since version 3, I have also used version 4 for my other projects, and one thing that is my favorite is the reveal modal, now I know it works great on the earlier versions. Only one thing I noticed though, it's kinda hard to make it work with the newest version.
When I try to use jquery AJAX to load contents to my modal, it works fine, the modal will disappear when I try to close it, but the black thing in the background doesn't.
helppppp.

jqueryAJAXmodal

Hello everyone,
I have been using foundation since version 3, I have also used version 4 for my other projects, and one thing that is my favorite is the reveal modal, now I know it works great on the earlier versions. Only one thing I noticed though, it's kinda hard to make it work with the newest version.
When I try to use jquery AJAX to load contents to my modal, it works fine, the modal will disappear when I try to close it, but the black thing in the background doesn't.
helppppp.

Charlie Gilman almost 6 years ago

Checked for errors in your Javascript console?

I think the AJAX modals are bugged anyway, doesn't matter how I use it I always get "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'close' of undefined".

Rafi Benkual almost 6 years ago

What version Foundation are you on? We recently added some functionality to reveal that allows multiple reveals to work with AJAX loaded content. The update is in Master. Foundation 5

Charlie Gilman almost 6 years ago

Just ran 'foundation update' through terminal, running 5.1.1, still the same error.