Menu icon Foundation
Force module import

Hi,

We would like to have something like the code pasted below. The problem is that reveal also includes grid. So the grid css is included in the global "scope"(Which it should be), but its not outputted with the "prefix-classname"-prefix.

Is it possible to force import of the grid class within the .prefix-classname block? This causes a problem for us because styles prefix with .prefix-classname is more specific that the ones without the prefix.

Best regards
Joakim

@import "zurb-foundation/settings";
@import "../vendor/foundation/scss/foundation/components/reveal";

.prefix-classname{

@import "../vendor/foundation/scss/foundation/components/grid";

}  

moduleSass

Hi,

We would like to have something like the code pasted below. The problem is that reveal also includes grid. So the grid css is included in the global "scope"(Which it should be), but its not outputted with the "prefix-classname"-prefix.

Is it possible to force import of the grid class within the .prefix-classname block? This causes a problem for us because styles prefix with .prefix-classname is more specific that the ones without the prefix.

Best regards
Joakim

@import "zurb-foundation/settings";
@import "../vendor/foundation/scss/foundation/components/reveal";

.prefix-classname{

@import "../vendor/foundation/scss/foundation/components/grid";

}  
Tim Hartwick over 4 years ago

Hi Joakim,

If I'm understanding correctly, I think you might want to look at the grid mixins. You can find documentation here, under the "Customize with Sass" heading. http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/grid.html

I think you would want something like this?

.prefix-classname-row {
  @include grid-row();
  .prefix-classname-column {
    @include grid-column(12);
  }
}