Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 5.5.2 Tab deep linking issue

Hey, I have a problem with the deep linking in Foundation 5.5.2.

Whenever I load a page with deep linking tabs available Foundation automatically changes the URL fragment and scrolls to the now active tab tabs, directly on page load. How do I disable this to happen on page load, but rather only if a deep link is clicked?

When I set `scroll_to_content: false` the initial scroll to content on page load is gone, but so is any other scroll_to_content, when clicking a deep link. Also with scroll_to_content turned off the URL fragment is prefixed with "fndtn-" (I assume this stands for Foundation tab number).

The 5.5.1 behavior was, with setting data-options="deep_linking:true"
* On page load active tab is visible but URL fragment is not changed and no scroll to content occurs
* When a deep link is clicked, the corresponding tab gets active and is scrolled into view
* URL-fragment is not prefixed

How can I get back to the old behavior while not reverting to 5.5.1?

tabsFoundation5.5.2deep linking

Hey, I have a problem with the deep linking in Foundation 5.5.2.

Whenever I load a page with deep linking tabs available Foundation automatically changes the URL fragment and scrolls to the now active tab tabs, directly on page load. How do I disable this to happen on page load, but rather only if a deep link is clicked?

When I set `scroll_to_content: false` the initial scroll to content on page load is gone, but so is any other scroll_to_content, when clicking a deep link. Also with scroll_to_content turned off the URL fragment is prefixed with "fndtn-" (I assume this stands for Foundation tab number).

The 5.5.1 behavior was, with setting data-options="deep_linking:true"
* On page load active tab is visible but URL fragment is not changed and no scroll to content occurs
* When a deep link is clicked, the corresponding tab gets active and is scrolled into view
* URL-fragment is not prefixed

How can I get back to the old behavior while not reverting to 5.5.1?