Menu icon Foundation
Foundation applied small range to mobile with high resolution

Hello. I'm newbie in foundation framework. Does the anybody knows, why foundation 5 applied small range (0-640px) to mobile device with resolution 720*1280.
Let me explain. Where is a peace of native framework code:

<div class="row">
  <div class="small-12 medium-12 large-9 columns">
    <div class="row">
        <div class="small-12 medium-4 columns">/div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="small-12 medium-12 large-3 columns"></div>
</div>

All ranges are default in scss/css. If i'm resizing the window of browser on desktop (or use Adaptive design mode in Mozilla Firefox) - everything is ok, ranges is work. But on mobile device with resolution 720*1280 (or 1280*720 in landscape mode) applies small range. What could be my problem?
p.s. best regards and please, sorry for my poor english.

ranges

Hello. I'm newbie in foundation framework. Does the anybody knows, why foundation 5 applied small range (0-640px) to mobile device with resolution 720*1280.
Let me explain. Where is a peace of native framework code:

<div class="row">
  <div class="small-12 medium-12 large-9 columns">
    <div class="row">
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="small-12 medium-12 large-3 columns"></div>
</div>

All ranges are default in scss/css. If i'm resizing the window of browser on desktop (or use Adaptive design mode in Mozilla Firefox) - everything is ok, ranges is work. But on mobile device with resolution 720*1280 (or 1280*720 in landscape mode) applies small range. What could be my problem?
p.s. best regards and please, sorry for my poor english.

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Can you tell us what the device it is your testing on.

It could be a high-res display that reports a smaller resolution.

Like how iPhones say they're 320px wide, even though the screen is 640px, because it's retina.

Kirill Zdanovskiy over 4 years ago

Off course, this is smarthone with 5 inch display (Asus zenfone 5).
I realized what the problem is, but I do not really understand what should i do. Foundation defines retina display and in terms of css still counts a small screen. Im think 5 inch enough to display medium range (on small range all elements are huge), but if i change the default values in the scss code, it will affect on all devices with unpredictable consequences.