Menu icon Foundation
'hamburger' menu not working

when I use foundation 5 out of the box, everything works fine, including the menu on the smallest(iphone) screen. When I make the topbar 30px instead of 45px. everything works stille fine except the 'hamburger' menu on the smallest screen. I can see it, but clicking on it does not give the menu. I hope somewhan can help me.

Sorry for posting this again. My post of last night has gone lost because of serverproblems at the forum.

topbarhamburgermenu

when I use foundation 5 out of the box, everything works fine, including the menu on the smallest(iphone) screen. When I make the topbar 30px instead of 45px. everything works stille fine except the 'hamburger' menu on the smallest screen. I can see it, but clicking on it does not give the menu. I hope somewhan can help me.

Sorry for posting this again. My post of last night has gone lost because of serverproblems at the forum.

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

I think you want this shorter on all screen sizes?

Here's how i did it: http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/eNWLvV

fvhamburg over 4 years ago

To be honest. I don't like to modify the 'hamburger menu' I just like to get it working and I do not understand why it does not. The only thing I changed is the height of the navbar. When I make it smaller or bigger than the standard 45pc, it doe not work anymore. What I do not see is the connection between the two. hope you can help me out.

Is there anyone out there who knows how to solve this problem? It looks like a bug somewhere!

Hi - did you check out how I did it above? What specifically about it did not work for you?

Can you fork that codepen and show us what you tried so we can help you more?

Rafi,

thanks for your help. I found the problem by accident. There was a comma behind top.bar.blue. When I removed that, the small menu did works without further adjustments. See below for the new code.

.blue,

.top-bar.blue
{background: #de0959;}

.top-bar.blue.expanded .title-area

Ok awesome!