Menu icon Foundation
Official Zurb Yeoman generator?

Hi Zurb Team,

I was wondering if there's a chance that the very nice people at Zurb will release a yeoman generator?
I would love to have something like the official yeoman web app generator but with foundation instead of bootstrap. :)

There are a couple foundation generators but they are a bit basic...

yeomangeneratorofficial

Hi Zurb Team,

I was wondering if there's a chance that the very nice people at Zurb will release a yeoman generator?
I would love to have something like the official yeoman web app generator but with foundation instead of bootstrap. :)

There are a couple foundation generators but they are a bit basic...

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

What are the current Yeoman generators available missing that you suggest be added?

We are not planning on releasing and supporting another product because that is not our area of expertise. A partnership with good support would be more scalable as we are a small team.

Let the community know what features you suggest so we can connect ideas to the right people who can execute on that.

hector_sapien over 5 years ago

I'm just starting with cli's so I'm not a power user, but as far as I can tell there are only two generators that install foundation 5 and it seems they do not have a lot of features.

What I'm interested in right now is the ability to automatically wire up Bower components and have them automatically added to my index file (off course this must also be supported by the package author) and the ability to have image optimization while building an app for distribution.

hector_sapien about 5 years ago

It seems the generator by Julian now adds the ability to auto add bower components. Nice!

Olivier Metra almost 5 years ago

For reference, this generator can be found here : https://github.com/juliancwirko/generator-zf5

Alexander Assimidis almost 5 years ago

Try to make ur own if u want to i could give u a source of mine ;)