Menu icon Foundation
Append reveal-modal with form tag

Hi I have upgraded my Asp.Net C# website from Foundation 4 to 5.
Now I facing issue with the reveal modal. I am using a form inside a reveal-modal. When I click on the submit button , form is not submitted.
I need to append a this reveal-modal inside a form tag. But I am unable to resolve this issue.
Would you please help me to resolved this issue.

Now I facing issue with the reveal modal. I am created a small form inside a reveal-modal. When I click on the submit button, form is not submitted. Only client side scripting is working on click of the submit button but server side scripting is not executing.
I need to append a this reveal-modal inside a form tag. But I am unable to resolve this issue.

Sample Code:

reveal-modal

I need like this:

reveal-modal

Foundation 5revealmodal

Now I facing issue with the reveal modal. I am using a form inside a reveal-modal. When I click on the submit button , form is not submitted.

Now I facing issue with the reveal modal. I am created a small form inside a reveal-modal. When I click on the submit button, form is not submitted. Only client side scripting is working on click of the submit button but server side scripting is not executing.

Sample Code:

reveal-modal

I need like this:

reveal-modal