Menu icon Foundation
Can Panels or Off-canvas IN APPS be open on page load

Read through the docs and cant seem to find an answer there tried google that brought me here should be a simple one.

I want to use off canvas or panel for a side bar menu for mobile and for desktop, previously I have a grid-block etc that turned into a panel for small screens but there is no option for the user to hide the menu if they dont need to see it. So can I just use a panel but instead of being hidden on page load it have an open state toggleing on request..

If so how ?

panelsoff-canvasappssidebar

Read through the docs and cant seem to find an answer there tried google that brought me here should be a simple one.

I want to use off canvas or panel for a side bar menu for mobile and for desktop, previously I have a grid-block etc that turned into a panel for small screens but there is no option for the user to hide the menu if they dont need to see it. So can I just use a panel but instead of being hidden on page load it have an open state toggleing on request..

If so how ?

Leandro Afonso about 4 years ago

Hi Mr. Demitri!

I'm even now have same problem, the only way encountered in my case is call $(document).foundation() on html loaded.