Menu icon Foundation
Help with nested Reveal Modal boxes

I am new to using Foundations and hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have put a set of nested Reveal Modal elements in my page. I wan to leave the first one open when the second box is revealed. I saw in the docs to use the following "Setting reveal.multiple_opened to true will not close previously opened reveal modals.
I have put it on each and all of the lines , but the first box closes when number 2 is opened. I hope someone can tell me the correct location to do this

Thank you

Timothy Griffin

modal revealcode

I am new to using Foundations and hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have put a set of nested Reveal Modal elements in my page. I wan to leave the first one open when the second box is revealed. I saw in the docs to use the following "Setting reveal.multiple_opened to true will not close previously opened reveal modals.
I have put it on each and all of the lines , but the first box closes when number 2 is opened. I hope someone can tell me the correct location to do this

Thank you

Timothy Griffin

Wing-Hou Chan over 4 years ago

Hello Timothy!

Please could you post some code or a link to the site with the issue? It would help us find the solution.