Menu icon Foundation
We're under the gun of Google's Mobile Friendly Deadline.

And for months I've been playing with mockups of Foundation. And I think its a fantastic framework. Its a bit bloated, but feature I want to add its pretty awesome. (I know they are working on reducing bloat....and they'll get there of that I'm sure)

I think I'm too close to this code to see my error, and would appreciate some other eyes.

As a programmer I know, that other eyes may see the error in just minutes......I've done 20hrs looking and I'm not seeing the forest for the trees! Anyone care to look and let me know....I'd appreciate it.

backyardcity.com/BYCTest.htm is mockup of Main page and seems to be fine.......the primary area has a white background.

Tried to do the same for the mockup of a product page here, backyardcity.com/BYCTestProduct.htm but I'm getting bleed of background color of the 1st Row of the footer area in the main content area. I know I have missed a close div or something somewhere, but...I can't see it and it's driving me nuts

Appreciate any help.

code

And for months I've been playing with mockups of Foundation. And I think its a fantastic framework. Its a bit bloated, but feature I want to add its pretty awesome. (I know they are working on reducing bloat....and they'll get there of that I'm sure)

I think I'm too close to this code to see my error, and would appreciate some other eyes.

As a programmer I know, that other eyes may see the error in just minutes......I've done 20hrs looking and I'm not seeing the forest for the trees! Anyone care to look and let me know....I'd appreciate it.

backyardcity.com/BYCTest.htm is mockup of Main page and seems to be fine.......the primary area has a white background.

Tried to do the same for the mockup of a product page here, backyardcity.com/BYCTestProduct.htm but I'm getting bleed of background color of the 1st Row of the footer area in the main content area. I know I have missed a close div or something somewhere, but...I can't see it and it's driving me nuts

Appreciate any help.

Bob Sawyer over 4 years ago

Hey Trey, if you linked those files, the links didn't come through. Can you post the full URLs to the pages in question, please? Cheers!

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Ya, i tried http://backyardcity.com/BYCTest.html but the content was missing

FoundationDeck over 4 years ago

Hey

The div with zurb-footer-bottom is not closed. Trying closing that div and let us know if that fixes the problem.

I found the problem.

Below you have in BYCTestProduct.htm

<section role="main" class="scroll-container">
      <div class="row">
          <footer>
          </footer>
</div>
</section>

as you can see the footer is wrapped inside the div with row class.

But for BYCTest.htm the footer is placed outside of the div

<section role="main" class="scroll-container">
      <div class="row">

</div>
     <footer>
    </footer>
</section>

To make it work place the footer tag outside of the div with the row class. Also as i commented earlier closed the div with zurb-footer-bottom.

Hope this helps

FoundationDeck Team

Trey Collier over 4 years ago

Closed it, still have same issue even after a forced refresh! Thanks for help Grevon

Take a look at the second comment I made

I'm looking.....took a few minutes for your code to show

Thanks for the help Grevon. Even knowing where to look it took a good nights sleep to "See" it.