Menu icon Foundation
Tablet responsive mediaquery

I'm using foundation 5. I have one div with class of hide-for-small-only and another div with class of show-for-small-up. The show-for-small-up is showing up in phones and tablets like nexus 7. In tablets it shows both div classes. how do i fix this? is there a class called show-for-small-only? Is there a way to retain the desktop look on tablets without landscaping? Thanks.

Responsivediv

I'm using foundation 5. I have one div with class of hide-for-small-only and another div with class of show-for-small-up. The show-for-small-up is showing up in phones and tablets like nexus 7. In tablets it shows both div classes. how do i fix this? is there a class called show-for-small-only? Is there a way to retain the desktop look on tablets without landscaping? Thanks.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Adam Clark almost 6 years ago

In Foundation 5, there is a class called show-for-small-only. This is be visible on any screen up to 640px. I'm not sure about the resolution of the Nexus 7, but if it's less than 640px, elements with the show-for-small-only class will be visible.

Not sure if I'm understanding exactly what you're asking though....