Menu icon Foundation
ASP.net everything is under <form> tag. Do I need to worry .form style affecting my site as a whole?

I am thinking to use f5 to our website that was build based on asp.net/ajax. One thing that I am concerned about is all content on the asp.net site is inside a form tag.
If I am planing to use forms style from F5, will it affect or change the whole site style or cause any style bugs?
I am not sure if F5 have considered this?

formcssscssstyleasp.netaspAJAXFoundation 5

I am thinking to use f5 to our website that was build based on asp.net/ajax. One thing that I am concerned about is all content on the asp.net site is inside a form tag.
If I am planing to use forms style from F5, will it affect or change the whole site style or cause any style bugs?
I am not sure if F5 have considered this?

Cliff Curtis over 5 years ago

I just did an ASP.NET site with Foundation 5 (http://unex.uci.edu). Practically everything on my site sits inside a form tag also. You'll be fine. No bugs I'm aware related to that. For the most part the form tag just acts like a div. I even tried changing the form tag to a div and then removing the form tag completely and very little (if anything is affected).

Cliff

schlubadub almost 5 years ago

You'll be fine. I have a form tag immediately after by body tag enclosing my entire site. It's worked fine with Foundation 4 and I converted to Foundation 5 around 3 months ago.