Menu icon Foundation
jQuery.js not present

I downloaded foundation 5 via command line with compass and the files downloaded fine, however, the jquery.js file referenced in the index.html file is not at the location specified "bower_components/jquery/jquery.js"
I changed the script source to use a CDN but was just wondering if this was a bug?

jquery

I downloaded foundation 5 via command line with compass and the files downloaded fine, however, the jquery.js file referenced in the index.html file is not at the location specified "bower_components/jquery/jquery.js"
I changed the script source to use a CDN but was just wondering if this was a bug?

Robin Cox gave the most helpful answer for this post
Robin Cox over 5 years ago

@ribbit chunky Thanks alot, I found it there, then you just have to change the source for the script :D

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

I also have this problem

ribbit chunky over 5 years ago

bower_components/jquery/jquery.js

should be

bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js 

in the html

@ribbit chunky Thanks alot, I found it there, then you just have to change the source for the script :D

Mark Hayes over 5 years ago

Looks like the jQuery 2.1.0 bower package include this path change. Just updated the paths and pushed up a fix here:

https://github.com/zurb/foundation/commit/55fe039b8f4ceadb1bee1663d6cf47988a245758

Cheers!