Menu icon Foundation
Responsive Images

Hi there,

Love Foundation - but wondering if anyone has figured out the best way of displaying images responsively.

Is there a way to apply column sizing to images?

Ideally I would like to set the width to a column width and have the text "wrap" around the images. I would ideally also be able to use the variations to have the image sized to different column amounts depending on small medium large etc.

This is something I don't think can be achieved well with columns and rows. I am hoping there is another way - using the existing Foundation classes...

Any ideas?

Responsive Imageimagescolumn

Hi there,

Love Foundation - but wondering if anyone has figured out the best way of displaying images responsively.

Is there a way to apply column sizing to images?

Ideally I would like to set the width to a column width and have the text "wrap" around the images. I would ideally also be able to use the variations to have the image sized to different column amounts depending on small medium large etc.

This is something I don't think can be achieved well with columns and rows. I am hoping there is another way - using the existing Foundation classes...

Any ideas?

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

This is the default behavior of images with Foundation. Wondering what you've tried and why think it's different? Have an example?

I started this -
http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/MYxLwG