Menu icon Foundation
Panel does not keep is-active class once given "fast" motion class

Hi there!

I'm using a standard zf-panel and wanted to use the "fast" animation class. After adding the fast class, the panel got a bit buggy. On the first toggle it stays open, but once it's closed and then opened again, it disappears after animating in.

It still seems to be keeping track of whether it's open or closed -- clicking the toggle shows the appropriate animation and class, "ng-leave-active" or "ng-enter-active" -- but once it's done animating and should be open, the panel loses the "is-active" class and disappears. I don't have this problem when I remove the "fast" motion class.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

<div class="fast" zf-panel="" position="right" id="menu-panel">
    <div class="grid-content">
        <!-- menu html... -->
    </div>
</div>

<a zf-toggle="menu-panel" class="hamburger"></a>

panelanimationMotion UI

Hi there!

I'm using a standard zf-panel and wanted to use the "fast" animation class. After adding the fast class, the panel got a bit buggy. On the first toggle it stays open, but once it's closed and then opened again, it disappears after animating in.

It still seems to be keeping track of whether it's open or closed -- clicking the toggle shows the appropriate animation and class, "ng-leave-active" or "ng-enter-active" -- but once it's done animating and should be open, the panel loses the "is-active" class and disappears. I don't have this problem when I remove the "fast" motion class.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

<div class="fast" zf-panel="" position="right" id="menu-panel">
    <div class="grid-content">
        <!-- menu html... -->
    </div>
</div>

<a zf-toggle="menu-panel" class="hamburger"></a>