Menu icon Foundation
Xlarge grid classes: Do they exist?

Hey guys,
So I have decided to go ahaead and start using zurb foudation on my latest project. This are going quite well really, but I have come across a problem. It seems as though there are small,medium,large,xlarge and xxlarge breakpoints enabled but I can only access the small,meduim and large classes in the html. For instance if I try to add class="columns xlarge-5" it doesnt work. Is this due to my implimentation perhaps or is it not a built in feature?

Thanks,
Benjamin Forg

xlargegridbugclasses

Hey guys,
So I have decided to go ahaead and start using zurb foudation on my latest project. This are going quite well really, but I have come across a problem. It seems as though there are small,medium,large,xlarge and xxlarge breakpoints enabled but I can only access the small,meduim and large classes in the html. For instance if I try to add class="columns xlarge-5" it doesnt work. Is this due to my implimentation perhaps or is it not a built in feature?

Thanks,
Benjamin Forg

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

In the _settings.scss, change this to true on line 80:

$include-xl-html-grid-classes: true;

Then recompile and the xlarge and xxlarge classes should be present. (Make sure to get rid of your overrides, just in case there's a conflict)

Benjamin Forg over 4 years ago

Thank you very much sir. Most helpful