Menu icon Foundation
Noob Question: Can I just delete foundation folders after Sass Git Bower Install?

I installed the node.js... Ruby, Git... installed a project folder... went off and installed bower and libsass too.

The issue was I put things in my documents folder and all over the place.

I want to kind of just start over and do it correct....

Can I just delete all the files that were created and start over? bower foundation files grunt libsass etc?

Is that the best way to do this...

So I can wrap my head around this and do it correctly... Should I create a project folder in my sites folder and install the global components and bits there... then start my foundation project site folder in my sites folder and then install everything else in that folder?

I am confused on where I should install things globally vs actual site folder.

thanks for the help.

FoundationbowerlibsassGruntyo

I installed the node.js... Ruby, Git... installed a project folder... went off and installed bower and libsass too.

The issue was I put things in my documents folder and all over the place.

I want to kind of just start over and do it correct....

Can I just delete all the files that were created and start over? bower foundation files grunt libsass etc?

Is that the best way to do this...

So I can wrap my head around this and do it correctly... Should I create a project folder in my sites folder and install the global components and bits there... then start my foundation project site folder in my sites folder and then install everything else in that folder?

I am confused on where I should install things globally vs actual site folder.

thanks for the help.

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

If you start to move things around you will need to be careful of file paths. Otherwise there is no issue.
Here is a typical SASS install setup: http://zurb.us/NV5FWA

Christian Matthias over 5 years ago

What is that file folder thing you are using that can click open or shut like a coder?

David Brown over 5 years ago

@Christian It looks like its SublimeText

Samuel Kelemen over 5 years ago

Foundation has some plugins for Sublime Text Editor. You should check them out.
These snippets really speed things up. https://github.com/zurb/Foundation-5-sublime-snippets