Menu icon Foundation
Foundation Themes

I really like the looks of Foundation and the ideas behind it.

I have played with Bootstrap and found many ways to get and create stylized widgets (ie, fancy buttons, etc), and while I read that Foundation make it easy to create new styles I would like use some that are already created (free or buy)

One that that is troubling to me is that I'm not so great at creating styles or skins for the look and feel and I can't seem to find a Foundation source of styles or complete themes. I'm trying to be careful in using styles and themes vs. template as I think they mean different things here.

Can anyone point me to a place where I can find additional styles (themes) for Foundation.

Thanks!

Sandy

themesstylestemplates

I really like the looks of Foundation and the ideas behind it.

I have played with Bootstrap and found many ways to get and create stylized widgets (ie, fancy buttons, etc), and while I read that Foundation make it easy to create new styles I would like use some that are already created (free or buy)

One that that is troubling to me is that I'm not so great at creating styles or skins for the look and feel and I can't seem to find a Foundation source of styles or complete themes. I'm trying to be careful in using styles and themes vs. template as I think they mean different things here.

Can anyone point me to a place where I can find additional styles (themes) for Foundation.

Thanks!

Sandy

Alexander Kunchevsky about 3 years ago

Hello there!

You can find additional styles for Foundation here: http://es-di.com/foundation/

We are planning to constantly add new themes.

Enjoy!