Menu icon Foundation
FoundationPress Tutorial

After getting a little confused with the FoundationPress getting started instructions I thought a tutorial video would be easier to grasp. Is there an official FoundationPress video tutorial or could someone possibly post a link to a video that would be of help.
Many thanks

foundationPresstutorialgetting startedVideo

After getting a little confused with the FoundationPress getting started instructions I thought a tutorial video would be easier to grasp. Is there an official FoundationPress video tutorial or could someone possibly post a link to a video that would be of help.
Many thanks

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

There are some good tutorials on the site - http://foundationpress.olefredrik.com/

Do you have any specific questions we can help with?

Ole Fredrik Lie over 4 years ago

Hi guys.

I plan on making a screencast where I go through the most essential; from installation to getting started using the theme.

Are there any specific questions you have about the instructions on how to get started?

• Ole Fredrik

Paul Tippetts over 4 years ago

Just what I needed. Thanks

Maggie Sholes about 4 years ago

Is there any way this video can be re-uploaded? It no longer works.

Anthony Palermo almost 4 years ago

The video is no longer available.
I was super excited to use FoundatioPress but I hit a wall after installing the theme. There are no documentations that can really help newbies get started.
A tutorial that showcases a simple project in Wordpress and FoundationPress would get us commoners going.