Menu icon Foundation
Reveal, Flex Video Issue

Hello!

I'm having issues with a section on my website. Basically the area doesn't resize properly when in goes down to medium and small (large is fine).

(Contact Page works fine now)

Also I'm having issues with Reveal, it doesn't seem to allow me to add Text (

) aswell as a youtube video. The text appears , not the video. I've also tried putting the video at the bottom, same thing happens.

In Advance I Really appreciate the help

Screen shot 2014 02 13 at 18.05.42

<div class="row">
  <div class="large-12 columns whitearea"> <h1 align="center">Hijama</h1> <p align="center" class="text_info">Cupping is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin; research suggests that this mobilises blood flow in order to promote healing, the theory of cupping is similar to that of acupuncture. <a href="#" data-reveal-id="Hijama">Learn More</a> </p>
  </div>
</div>

<div id="Hijama" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>
  <h2>Hijama</h2>

<div class="flex-video">
    <iframe width="520" height="295"  src="www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u55iiYffls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  </div>

<p>Hijama or Cupping therapy is a process by which blood is drawn from small scratches on the body by a vacuum. Hijama/Cupping therapy has many therapeutic purposes and can be used on nearly any part of the body. Traditional medicine tells us that most pain is due to stagnation of blood. The aim of Hijama/Cupping therapy is to get rid of this stagnated blood.<p>
The strengthening and stimulating effects of Hijama/Cupping therapy make it successful in treating the following conditions: cellulite, weight loss, fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhoea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, sciatica, asthma, anaemia, depression and emotional problems, atrophy, sciatica, common cold and flu, skin problems, emotional problems, depression and much more. <p>
Hijama is also known to dramatically improve the condition of cancer patients. It is effective for undoing the damage done to patients by conventional therapies such as radio and chemotherapy. <p>
Hijama is beneficial in relieving pain, especially pain in relation to muscular pain, low back pain and sciatica. There has been documented results of Hijama successfully treating and getting rid of rheumatoid disorders by supplying more oxygen, hormones and essential enzymes to soft tissues and joints. Hijama also helps regulate the blood flow and circulation around the entire body. Evidence shows it also helps in relieving tennis elbow, bronchial congestion, asthma, muscle spasms, chronic fatigue syndrome. Hijama is also seen as being effective in treating anxiety and promoting healthy skin. Hijama has successfully treated and prevented: boils, abscess, herpes, acne, cellulite and urticaria. </p>
Procedure<p>
The area is first shaved if necessary, to ensure there is a tight seal with the cup. The mouth of the cup is placed on area to be treated and a seal is created by sucking the air out of the cup and causing a vacuum. The cup is left to cling to the skin for a few minutes and then removed. Once the cups are removed, small incisions/scratches are made that actually feel like a tiny scratch at worst. The cups are then put back on the area to be treated. The cups will then slowly fill with stagnated blood. At Silverline Physio all care is taken to minimise the risk of infection by adhering to all infection control measures. </p>
<p>If you require any further information regarding the procedure, please ring and ask. Our friendly team won't let you down. We will try our best to answer all your queries.</p>

<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

contactformSizerezisereveal

Hello!

I'm having issues with a section on my website. Basically the area doesn't resize properly when in goes down to medium and small (large is fine).

(Contact Page works fine now)

Also I'm having issues with Reveal, it doesn't seem to allow me to add Text (

) aswell as a youtube video. The text appears , not the video. I've also tried putting the video at the bottom, same thing happens.

In Advance I Really appreciate the help

Screen shot 2014 02 13 at 18.05.42

<div class="row">
  <div class="large-12 columns whitearea"> <h1 align="center">Hijama</h1> <p align="center" class="text_info">Cupping is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin; research suggests that this mobilises blood flow in order to promote healing, the theory of cupping is similar to that of acupuncture. <a href="#" data-reveal-id="Hijama">Learn More</a> </p>
  </div>
</div>

<div id="Hijama" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>
  <h2>Hijama</h2>

<div class="flex-video">
    <iframe width="520" height="295"  src="www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u55iiYffls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  </div>

<p>Hijama or Cupping therapy is a process by which blood is drawn from small scratches on the body by a vacuum. Hijama/Cupping therapy has many therapeutic purposes and can be used on nearly any part of the body. Traditional medicine tells us that most pain is due to stagnation of blood. The aim of Hijama/Cupping therapy is to get rid of this stagnated blood.<p>
The strengthening and stimulating effects of Hijama/Cupping therapy make it successful in treating the following conditions: cellulite, weight loss, fatigue, period pain, constipation and diarrhoea, headaches, back pain, arthritis, injuries, sciatica, asthma, anaemia, depression and emotional problems, atrophy, sciatica, common cold and flu, skin problems, emotional problems, depression and much more. <p>
Hijama is also known to dramatically improve the condition of cancer patients. It is effective for undoing the damage done to patients by conventional therapies such as radio and chemotherapy. <p>
Hijama is beneficial in relieving pain, especially pain in relation to muscular pain, low back pain and sciatica. There has been documented results of Hijama successfully treating and getting rid of rheumatoid disorders by supplying more oxygen, hormones and essential enzymes to soft tissues and joints. Hijama also helps regulate the blood flow and circulation around the entire body. Evidence shows it also helps in relieving tennis elbow, bronchial congestion, asthma, muscle spasms, chronic fatigue syndrome. Hijama is also seen as being effective in treating anxiety and promoting healthy skin. Hijama has successfully treated and prevented: boils, abscess, herpes, acne, cellulite and urticaria. </p>
Procedure<p>
The area is first shaved if necessary, to ensure there is a tight seal with the cup. The mouth of the cup is placed on area to be treated and a seal is created by sucking the air out of the cup and causing a vacuum. The cup is left to cling to the skin for a few minutes and then removed. Once the cups are removed, small incisions/scratches are made that actually feel like a tiny scratch at worst. The cups are then put back on the area to be treated. The cups will then slowly fill with stagnated blood. At Silverline Physio all care is taken to minimise the risk of infection by adhering to all infection control measures. </p>
<p>If you require any further information regarding the procedure, please ring and ask. Our friendly team won't let you down. We will try our best to answer all your queries.</p>

<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Made a codepen demo so it's easier to see what's happening http://cdpn.io/jigKe

BTW there is a typo here - treatment equerries

When you look at the form by itself this does not happen, so it may be related to the way the grid was nested http://cdpn.io/Bidct

Also can you post the example for your reveal?

rizwaan over 5 years ago

Than you! That's help! :)

I'll add the revel stuff now! 1 min

rizwaan over 5 years ago

any luck guys, i'm still having the problem :(