Menu icon Foundation
Full background image

I'm new to foundation and just picking up the docs, coming from a long-term usage of boostrap. I'm trying to build a frame where I have 3 sections with full background images (like the pictures below) but looking for some guidance coming from bootstrap...

Also, I've downloaded Foundation Apps and kind of heading down this road and looking a both sites and apps docs it's a bit confusing.

Screen shot 2015 02 18 at 1.22.13 pm

gridfull background imageblock

I'm new to foundation and just picking up the docs, coming from a long-term usage of boostrap. I'm trying to build a frame where I have 3 sections with full background images (like the pictures below) but looking for some guidance coming from bootstrap...

Also, I've downloaded Foundation Apps and kind of heading down this road and looking a both sites and apps docs it's a bit confusing.

Screen shot 2015 02 18 at 1.22.13 pm
Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

Here's how I did it.

You split the rows into two 6 column sections. The collapse class on the row, removes the padding.

http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/wBmrXp

On small, it all stacks. I added a height to the div's for demo purposes, but columns take up the height of the content by default.

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

If you meant this for Foundation for Apps, let us know. It's even easier in that grid.

Emmanuel Henri almost 5 years ago

Yes I mean for foundation apps. I'm working with this right now.

Emmanuel Henri almost 5 years ago

Writing what you just showed me in foundation apps doesn't necessarily work.