Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 5 with prefixed style names

Hey team! Matthias emailed us a question about Foundation styles. He brings up an interesting question.

--

I want to integrate Foundation 5 to be part of our web software portfolio. The styles must therefore be applicable across platforms, without interfering with existing styles. My preferred solution are prefixed style names. From what I found, my only possibility is to adjust the styles manually by extending all class names by a prefix. That may cause problems and maybe unnecessary expense when upgrading Foundation in the future. Do you have any other preferred solution to this?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Matthias

htmlstyling

Hey team! Matthias emailed us a question about Foundation styles. He brings up an interesting question.

--

I want to integrate Foundation 5 to be part of our web software portfolio. The styles must therefore be applicable across platforms, without interfering with existing styles. My preferred solution are prefixed style names. From what I found, my only possibility is to adjust the styles manually by extending all class names by a prefix. That may cause problems and maybe unnecessary expense when upgrading Foundation in the future. Do you have any other preferred solution to this?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Matthias

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Please post an example or some code because we can better address your question.