Menu icon Foundation
Using pricing tables in a HTML email

Hi,

I am building our site with Foundation and we currently use the pricing tables to show the different packages we provide.

As part of the welcome email, we would like to list the packages in a similar way.

Is it possible to do this without attaching the whole of Foundation as this would make the email quite large.

Thanks in advance.

htmlemailpricing table

Hi,

I am building our site with Foundation and we currently use the pricing tables to show the different packages we provide.

As part of the welcome email, we would like to list the packages in a similar way.

Is it possible to do this without attaching the whole of Foundation as this would make the email quite large.

Thanks in advance.

Cole Beck over 4 years ago

You can drop the CSS from pricing tables into your email head and use the classes like you normally would. Getting it to display how you want may be trickier due to the nature of HTML emails but I did a test using a blank Ink template and it seemed to work alright.

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Ya, what Cole said. Love the idea, You'll need to adapt the table structure of an email to the pricing table. The CSS has no <table> , tr , td tags and that specificity is needed in email. Also the padding must be on td's to work so that will need to be changed.

You might just use an image with a button on it.

Richard Cook over 4 years ago

Thanks guys, I will give that a try.

Cheers,