Menu icon Foundation
Button rotated on it's side 270 degrees

I am trying to figure out the best way to add a class that makes it's content (eg. Button) rotate by 270 degrees so that I can have it stick to the right side of the window. I want it to look like a tab on the side of window, that way when you click it, the content comes in from the right side with the button attached to the left side of it looking like a tab. Any one have any suggestions on what to look into for my solution or know of any examples I can hack.

Thank you for your help,

Jonas Allen

buttonsbuttonsidewaysrotate

I am trying to figure out the best way to add a class that makes it's content (eg. Button) rotate by 270 degrees so that I can have it stick to the right side of the window. I want it to look like a tab on the side of window, that way when you click it, the content comes in from the right side with the button attached to the left side of it looking like a tab. Any one have any suggestions on what to look into for my solution or know of any examples I can hack.

Thank you for your help,

Jonas Allen

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

You can do it like this: http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/ogoEbZ

Just need transform rotate and absolute positioning to start playing with placement.