Menu icon Foundation
Need Foundation Developer for Website

This may not be the appropriate place to post this, but the Job Board seemed geared for offers of full-time employment.

I need a portfolio/freelance website— it would be a responsive, single page scrollable site, plus a gallery, e.g., Slick Carousel or similar. I was going to try and develop it myself with Foundation, so I have the design and layout figured out, and I've created all the assets (SVGs, copy, etc.), but I need to hand off the coding to someone else.

It's a small project with a relaxed deadline, and, as far as I can tell, I'm not one of "those" clients.

Anyone interested?

hirejobprojectdeveloper

This may not be the appropriate place to post this, but the Job Board seemed geared for offers of full-time employment.

I need a portfolio/freelance website— it would be a responsive, single page scrollable site, plus a gallery, e.g., Slick Carousel or similar. I was going to try and develop it myself with Foundation, so I have the design and layout figured out, and I've created all the assets (SVGs, copy, etc.), but I need to hand off the coding to someone else.

It's a small project with a relaxed deadline, and, as far as I can tell, I'm not one of "those" clients.

Anyone interested?

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

I'll help by tweeting this out on the @zurbfoundation handle.

Christian Matthias over 4 years ago

I can do it. email me at [email protected]

Jason Demitri over 4 years ago