Menu icon Foundation
Iconic File Locations in Iconic for Apps

The iconic doc for apps says: "The icons are in the bower_components/foundation-apps/iconic folder. Set your data-src path accordingly." But that doesn't work, of course, because the icons are actually built to: "assets/img/iconic". Changing my data-src to that path works.

Is the documentation wrong, or am I missing something? In a Yeoman-style world, the paths in the templates would actually be updated from the dev paths to the production paths at build time. Am I breaking that kind of thing? Or is it a simple oversight in the docs?

iconicbuildpaths

The iconic doc for apps says: "The icons are in the bower_components/foundation-apps/iconic folder. Set your data-src path accordingly." But that doesn't work, of course, because the icons are actually built to: "assets/img/iconic". Changing my data-src to that path works.

Is the documentation wrong, or am I missing something? In a Yeoman-style world, the paths in the templates would actually be updated from the dev paths to the production paths at build time. Am I breaking that kind of thing? Or is it a simple oversight in the docs?

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Looks like the file moved since the docs was written. We're updating it to build/assets/img/iconic