Menu icon Foundation
Problem with Firefox and Reveal Modal

I've created a single page website and use the reveal modal on the 3rd of 5 slides. Each slide is 100% height / width of the viewport. The reveal functions as expected in all browsers except Firefox. In this browser, the modal opens but centers over the 1st slide, rather than the 3rd slide. In other words, the user has no idea it has opened.

Any ideas?

firefoxrevealfoundation5

I've created a single page website and use the reveal modal on the 3rd of 5 slides. Each slide is 100% height / width of the viewport. The reveal functions as expected in all browsers except Firefox. In this browser, the modal opens but centers over the 1st slide, rather than the 3rd slide. In other words, the user has no idea it has opened.

Any ideas?

Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Can you share a link or example code so we can see what's happening and help more?

Elizabeth Yalkut over 4 years ago

I have similar behavior. Codepen demo at http://codepen.io/Web-Initiatives/pen/1c8cfcc50b4fdc4541b42a7df633c1fe. Custom 5.5.1 build, Firefox 35.0.1. (You'll need to go to the second slide and click on the little ? triggers beneath the inputs.)