Menu icon Foundation
Foundation Reflow issue

I have a couple of routes in my angularJS application. I am using foundation, karma, jasmine, grunt, bower (used Yeoman). So, in every controller file at the top, i had to write $(document).foundation(‘reflow'); for the foundation components to work correctly. But, while the application works fine, the unit test cases are throwing the following error:

PhantomJS 1.9.8 (Mac OS X) Controller: LoginCtrl should have empty email field FAILED
    Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: [data-'Times New Roman'-abide]
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:24
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:24
	    at b (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:24)
	    at d (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:14)
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:104
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.abide.js:61
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:355
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:321
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:684
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:14
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:14
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:686
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/controllers/login.js:9
	    at invoke (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:4182)
	    at instantiate (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:4190)
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:8449
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/test/spec/controllers/login.js:15
	    at invoke (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:4182)
	    at workFn (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular-mocks/angular-mocks.js:2350)
	undefined

when i comment out the “$(document).foundation(‘reflow’);”, everything works fine with the unit test cases, but, the application wont work (as in the foundation components don’t have event handlers anymore.). Any ideas on how to fix this?

PhantomJS 1.9.8 (Mac OS X) Controller: LoginCtrl should have empty email field FAILED

when i comment out the “$(document).foundation(‘reflow’);”, everything works fine with the unit test cases, but, the application wont work (as in the foundation components don’t have event handlers anymore.). Any ideas on how to fix this?

Reflowdata-'Times New Roman'-abideunrecognized expression

I have a couple of routes in my angularJS application. I am using foundation, karma, jasmine, grunt, bower (used Yeoman). So, in every controller file at the top, i had to write $(document).foundation(‘reflow'); for the foundation components to work correctly. But, while the application works fine, the unit test cases are throwing the following error:

at b (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:24)
	    at d (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/jquery.js:14)
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:104
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.abide.js:61
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:355
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:321
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:684
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/vendor/foundation/foundation.js:686
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/app/scripts/controllers/login.js:9
	    at instantiate (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:4190)
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular/angular.js:8449
	    at /Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/test/spec/controllers/login.js:15
	    at workFn (/Users/Arya/Documents/AngularApps/AngFoundProtKarma/bower_components/angular-mocks/angular-mocks.js:2350)
	undefined