Menu icon Foundation
FA Unit/E2E Tests

I've been toying around with FA for the past couple days and I really like it. Considering it's strong pairing with AngularJS I would think there would be accompanying unit/e2e tests for each of the modules and a way for app developers to write their own tests for their own custom app pieces. As the AngularJS documentation says: "We have built many features into Angular which makes testing your Angular applications easy. So there is no excuse for not testing."

But I am a little new to Angular and some of the other nodejs components that FA is using. Maybe they're already they and I'm just missing them. If not, please tell me they are on the roadmap.

Unit Testse2e Testingsfoundation-apps

I've been toying around with FA for the past couple days and I really like it. Considering it's strong pairing with AngularJS I would think there would be accompanying unit/e2e tests for each of the modules and a way for app developers to write their own tests for their own custom app pieces. As the AngularJS documentation says: "We have built many features into Angular which makes testing your Angular applications easy. So there is no excuse for not testing."

But I am a little new to Angular and some of the other nodejs components that FA is using. Maybe they're already they and I'm just missing them. If not, please tell me they are on the roadmap.

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

We have unit tests for all the Sass and some of the JS. We are looking at completing the coverage sooner rather than later.

Aaron Barlow almost 5 years ago

Thanks for the clarification. I could see from the github repos that you have tests in there. But what I'm trying to figure out is after I've downloaded foundation-apps and created a project. Where do my tests for my app go? There doesn't seem to be anything in the gulp files that I can see that has anything related to testing the apps we will created with foundation for apps. This is the part that I feel I'm missing or have missed.