Menu icon Foundation
I want to create another file that acts the same as _global.scss

I am having an issue with trying to implement a "style guide" scss sheet. I want it to work like the _global.scss file. That file works pervasively throughout so any variables I set in the global will work everywhere - whether it is your file path or foundations - I see where that setting in grunt is... However, I can't get my custom style-guide.scss file to work in the same manner whether i place it in your file path or there's.

I am referring to Julian's workflow that has two folder path structures in grunt.js but that is irrelevant to the issue i believe.

thanks.

scssFoundation

I am having an issue with trying to implement a "style guide" scss sheet. I want it to work like the _global.scss file. That file works pervasively throughout so any variables I set in the global will work everywhere - whether it is your file path or foundations - I see where that setting in grunt is... However, I can't get my custom style-guide.scss file to work in the same manner whether i place it in your file path or there's.

I am referring to Julian's workflow that has two folder path structures in grunt.js but that is irrelevant to the issue i believe.

thanks.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Christian Matthias over 4 years ago

Nevermind I figured it out. Sass SCSS has that top down approach like php