Menu icon Foundation
How to Transfer Fn5 from LocalHost to Server

I'm building a small site for a friend on my Wamp server and am just about finished with the mock up. I decided to transfer the work in progress to an online host (000webhost) so my friend can give me his opinion. The website runs smoothly on localhost, but after I uploaded it to the server my top bar and orbit are not working. I uploaded the index file (only page completed so far) as well as my /css and /js directories. Do I need to upload all directories onto the new server? Or is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

local hostlocalhost

I'm building a small site for a friend on my Wamp server and am just about finished with the mock up. I decided to transfer the work in progress to an online host (000webhost) so my friend can give me his opinion. The website runs smoothly on localhost, but after I uploaded it to the server my top bar and orbit are not working. I uploaded the index file (only page completed so far) as well as my /css and /js directories. Do I need to upload all directories onto the new server? Or is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Clara almost 4 years ago

Maybe it would help knowing why they are not working. Any console errors? Path problems? Is the code for your top bar and orbit on the index file too?

Darek Wędrychowski almost 4 years ago

If you look into your app.js file, you'll notice that it includes files from other directories. This way you need to copy your bower directory too.

But that depends also on the method you use for building your production files - the way you minimize your js/css files etc.

Ryan almost 4 years ago

Darek Wędrychowski, thank you. Added the bower directory and everything works perfectly now. Cannot believe I didn't see that. Thanks again.

alvataylor 12 months ago

This is small site happy wheels

Aamir 7 months ago

I love to play Small Games On Websites like happy wheels

lionel john 5 months ago

One of my friend told me about this process of transferring Fn5 from local host to server while setting up the website. Glad to find this forum which discusses the same subject and this will be surely a helpful one for further references. mouthpiece for snoring 

Harper reo 4 months ago

Roblox is quite similar to it. But, they have a lot of difference too. Roblox has its currency, or I say Bucks named “Robux. free robux 2018 no survey

Puspack about 2 months ago

you can take an idea from my website Puspack