Menu icon Foundation
Show for landscape

Hello, how are you?

I have a problem and do not think a simple solution.
example:
div-8 medium-div-medium-4-show-for-landscape
When landscape, works normal, more when the portrait is div 8, with the blank side of the div to medium-4 that was hidden. The right will be a medium-12 in portrait, there is more how to set this option or a measure mediate.
Acreio which should have an option of setting sizes in landscape and portrait for a more fine-tuning.

Any solution?

grid

Hello, how are you?

I have a problem and do not think a simple solution.
example:
div-8 medium-div-medium-4-show-for-landscape
When landscape, works normal, more when the portrait is div 8, with the blank side of the div to medium-4 that was hidden. The right will be a medium-12 in portrait, there is more how to set this option or a measure mediate.
Acreio which should have an option of setting sizes in landscape and portrait for a more fine-tuning.

Any solution?

Bob Sawyer almost 5 years ago

Not sure your code snippet came through properly. "div-8 medium-div-medium-4-show-for-landscape" has no syntactical meaning.

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

If I understand correctly, you want something to be 8 columns on landscape but 12 columns on portrait?

Landscape and portrait are based on media queries that modernizr detects. I think you can have 2 media queries working at the same time like this:

@media #{$landscape} and {$medium-up} {
  // your styles
}

Lefthandmedia almost 2 years ago

this doesn't seem to work in 6.4 anymore