Menu icon Foundation
Font size went big after 5.1 upgrade

Hi,

I used the commands 'foundation upgrade' and 'foundation update' on my 5.0.3 project, and since then the text size has gone massive, like from 14px to 20px or something.

It has changed all the main body elements, so paragraphs, list items, headings and many more. Basically everything except form elements and the main horizontal navigation bar.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for this? I've tried playing with the base font and rem base in the settings.scss file to no avail.

Thank you in advance.

5.1UpdateupgradebigFontSize

Hi,

I used the commands 'foundation upgrade' and 'foundation update' on my 5.0.3 project, and since then the text size has gone massive, like from 14px to 20px or something.

It has changed all the main body elements, so paragraphs, list items, headings and many more. Basically everything except form elements and the main horizontal navigation bar.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for this? I've tried playing with the base font and rem base in the settings.scss file to no avail.

Thank you in advance.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Charlie Gilman over 5 years ago

Think this was due to using the 'foundation upgrade', whereas I should've just used 'foundation update', it seemed to have wiped all my .scss files and replaced with the default ones, in there I happened to have redefined the base fonts.