Menu icon Foundation
Foundation for Apps: Action Sheets in Nav

Hi,

I've just started in FfA (actually a ZF n00b entirely). I'm looking to apply FfA to my existing webapp and have started with the navigation. I thought it might be a quick win to implement action sheets as a secondary menu dropdown. I have two issues though:
1. The action sheet is only visible in the navigation div. Quick mock up example below. I've tried shifting the div zf-action-sheet= up a few divs while leaving the button and content within the nav which does make it visible. But then I seem to have trouble using multiple action sheets and targeting the right content.
2. If I open one action sheet, then a second, the first remains open, which I presume is expected behaviour. Is it possible to close all other open action sheets when opening an action sheet?

As I say I'm doing it this way for a quick win, if it starts to get too complex I'll switch to a more tried and true technique.

Thanks
Nathan

Screenshot from 2014 12 09 12 49 54

foundation for appsaction sheet

Hi,

I've just started in FfA (actually a ZF n00b entirely). I'm looking to apply FfA to my existing webapp and have started with the navigation. I thought it might be a quick win to implement action sheets as a secondary menu dropdown. I have two issues though:
1. The action sheet is only visible in the navigation div. Quick mock up example below. I've tried shifting the div zf-action-sheet= up a few divs while leaving the button and content within the nav which does make it visible. But then I seem to have trouble using multiple action sheets and targeting the right content.
2. If I open one action sheet, then a second, the first remains open, which I presume is expected behaviour. Is it possible to close all other open action sheets when opening an action sheet?

As I say I'm doing it this way for a quick win, if it starts to get too complex I'll switch to a more tried and true technique.

Thanks
Nathan

Screenshot from 2014 12 09 12 49 54
Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Thanks for posting this on the forum. It's the right place to start. I think this should be posted as an issue here in this case: https://github.com/zurb/foundation-apps