Menu icon Foundation
Integrate Flash?

Hello,

I have a question regarding integrating a flash-movie into the foundation framework. I am making a relaunch of an old site and will now integrate old flash movies in the framework.
My idee is to use "show-for-small" on small screens using only a static png pict and using "hide-for-small" for showing the flash-movie with the object-Tag. So far it works but the movie is quit small inside the container?
Does someone have a solution? I am using Foundation 4.
Thanks!
best regards

<object data="Fl_1.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="600">

flex videovisibility

Hello,

I have a question regarding integrating a flash-movie into the foundation framework. I am making a relaunch of an old site and will now integrate old flash movies in the framework.
My idee is to use "show-for-small" on small screens using only a static png pict and using "hide-for-small" for showing the flash-movie with the object-Tag. So far it works but the movie is quit small inside the container?
Does someone have a solution? I am using Foundation 4.
Thanks!
best regards

<object data="Fl_1.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="600">

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Is you video from an iframe source? You should try it with Flex Video which will help create a responsive container.

<div class="flex-video widescreen vimeo">
  <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/60122989" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
</div>

Chris Shanti over 5 years ago

No it was`nt. But the iframe is the right solution, now it works fine even in Foundation 4 - thanks a lot!