Menu icon Foundation
Proper use of mixins

Hi I was trying to find a way to center my images in a top-bar. I found very useful advice in a post just searching the internet. It lead me to this on Github:
https://github.com/zurb/foundation/blob/f185aeb1419f4fce4aad0c341b6de4f44f382ac9/scss/foundation/components/_xy-center.scss
It works for me by putting it in the _custom.css file I have minus the first 9 lines. It totally gets the job I want done. My question is am I doing this the best way? I don’t know what the @import "global"; line means, and where that is supposed to be used? Thanks

center top-bar @import

Hi I was trying to find a way to center my images in a top-bar. I found very useful advice in a post just searching the internet. It lead me to this on Github:
https://github.com/zurb/foundation/blob/f185aeb1419f4fce4aad0c341b6de4f44f382ac9/scss/foundation/components/_xy-center.scss
It works for me by putting it in the _custom.css file I have minus the first 9 lines. It totally gets the job I want done. My question is am I doing this the best way? I don’t know what the @import "global"; line means, and where that is supposed to be used? Thanks

Rosy about 1 year ago

It is such great information to know, actually UI matters a lot,as according to Google every game app or website should be user friendly so it is main part of UI Developers in it, as i have a subway surfers hacking tool for gamer's so it is user friendly and speed  is also good.

Ala Tores over 1 year ago

Adventure and quests. It is these genres like no other are based on logical thinking, they need to solve a variety of tasks and riddles. Ask why they are following the strategies and are not even on the same level with them? But because often developers take for the maintenance of any murders, offenses, which leaves its imprint in the head of the gamer.

Role games and action genre. Games of these genres are at the very bottom of usefulness. In addition to developing the reaction and rest and good relaxation, players from these games get nothing. Although a good discharge is sometimes more useful than all of the above ...

A couple of words about the popularity of MMORPG genre friv games. Influences on the psyche, they do not have almost no, but that's the time for obtaining pleasure and result is very much taken away ... And in articles about the harmfulness of games reviews about this genre are not very good to put it mildly.

Ala Tores over 1 year ago

Children are most vulnerable

Children and adolescents easily succumb to temptations in connection with the yet unformed psyche. Creating a monster, running around and killing everyone around him, they invisibly get used to this role. What further leads to cruelty and aggression. The level of child crime is increasing. Particularly dangerous kinds of games are various rpg, shooters and races. The weakest and not stable teenagers lose the sense of reality, not sometimes distinguishing the game world from the real one.

In many countries, most games are prohibited by law, since they pose a real threat to society. At us in any shop it is possible to buy a disk or to download on the Internet the most bloody and severe game.

To the child's physical health, this causes no less tangible damage. Spending a lot of time in a sitting position deforms the spine, which in the future will lead to bad consequences. The most dangerous for the eyes of those io games, playing in which the pupil moves little and there is insufficient moistening of the eyeball. The child is better to choose logical games or games, where you need to run more eyes and think logically. However, the line between reality and what is happening on the computer screen is very thin, so everything should be in moderation and without fanaticism.