Menu icon Foundation
Please... How do I get hamburger to appear below $large-up?

I have topbar hiding the desktop navigation using $large-up which happens around 895px. The problem is the hamburger icon doesn't show up until 560px. How can I get the hamburger menu to match? What do I change in _settings.scss to make that happen? I currently have this:

$topbar-breakpoint: #{lower-bound($large-range)};
$topbar-media-query: $large-up;

That is what hides the desktop nav, but it does not replace it with the mobile nav - at least not until 560px. How is that done?

topbarscssbreakpoint

I have topbar hiding the desktop navigation using $large-up which happens around 895px. The problem is the hamburger icon doesn't show up until 560px. How can I get the hamburger menu to match? What do I change in _settings.scss to make that happen? I currently have this:

$topbar-breakpoint: #{lower-bound($large-range)};
$topbar-media-query: $large-up;

That is what hides the desktop nav, but it does not replace it with the mobile nav - at least not until 560px. How is that done?

banacan about 4 years ago

Hasn't anyone encountered this problem? What is the solution?

banacan about 4 years ago

I discovered the problem and offer the solution that worked for me. See this thread: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/1483-customize-topbar-breakpoint-in-scss

Sara Martínez over 1 year ago

This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I am definitely going to look into it.

http://www.juegosfriv2019.org/

Really very useful tips are provided here.

Ala Tores 10 months ago

Another negative point of computer games is self-doubt. Feeling a superhero in a virtual life, the child seems that in reality everything is quite simple. But returning to the real world, the teenager quickly understands that success is achieved not by one only pressing a key. There is growing insecurity, anger towards others, depression - all this often leads to suicide.

And even if not all adults are able to succumb to the mental effects of virtual entertainment, their fruits from frequent seats behind computer games, they still reap: poor vision, a twisted backbone, excess weight, problems with the musculoskeletal system, nervousness and insomnia. In addition, gambling can be a serious reason for the collapse of the family. At present, the number of cases when a married couple disintegrates not only because of drunkenness or betrayal of one of the spouses, but also because of the game addiction has increased. Outside the virtual world, an inveterate gamer becomes distracted, can not concentrate on matters, ignores his duties, which leads to a number of problems in his career.

Of course, it's impossible to deny the use of some computer kizi games (puzzles, logic games), but forget about the harmful impact of virtual entertainment is not worth it. The main thing is to know the extent and health problems in everything and can easily be avoided in life.

Gregory Migulia 5 months ago

HTML5 appeared just recently, just a couple of years ago. And now it has become an excellent and popular platform for game development. Yes, and what games. This technology is already in the dense got to Flash, for example on the Piti Juegos site. I am sure that soon it will completely overtake.

HTML5 gives very great advantages to developers and users, letting you create your own applications. Today I want to introduce you to several such applications that Internet users create. From some games I'm just delighted.

Still similar collections are written for a very long time, as some Minecraft games are very addictive and I just simply started to play.