Menu icon Foundation
Clearing thumbnail display in firefox

Using foundation-rails (5.3.3.0), I'm experiencing a problem with the thumbnail display in a clearing lightbox in Firefox browsers (version 33.1). In Firefox, the thumbnail overflows the div with grid positioning (small-4 columns) and obscures other elements on the page. This does not occur in Chrome, Opera, etc... (screenshots attached).

I have read the other posts regarding the firefox thumbnail centering, but I'm not sure that this is the same problem.

Could you point me in the right direction?

<div id="profile_preview_main_left" class="small-4 columns">
        <ul class="clearing-thumbs" data-clearing>
          <li><%= link_to @profile.imageable.photo_file_name != nil ? image_tag(@profile.imageable.photo.url(:thumb_preview)) : image_tag('OP-logo.png', :height => '100'), @profile.imageable.photo_file_name != nil ? @profile.imageable.photo.url : asset_path("OP-logo.png") %></li>
        </ul>
      </div>

Screen shot 2014 11 14 at 9.16.19 am

Screen shot 2014 11 14 at 9.18.08 am

clearingthumbnailfirefoxgridimage

Using foundation-rails (5.3.3.0), I'm experiencing a problem with the thumbnail display in a clearing lightbox in Firefox browsers (version 33.1). In Firefox, the thumbnail overflows the div with grid positioning (small-4 columns) and obscures other elements on the page. This does not occur in Chrome, Opera, etc... (screenshots attached).

I have read the other posts regarding the firefox thumbnail centering, but I'm not sure that this is the same problem.

Could you point me in the right direction?

<div id="profile_preview_main_left" class="small-4 columns">
        <ul class="clearing-thumbs" data-clearing>
          <li><%= link_to @profile.imageable.photo_file_name != nil ? image_tag(@profile.imageable.photo.url(:thumb_preview)) : image_tag('OP-logo.png', :height => '100'), @profile.imageable.photo_file_name != nil ? @profile.imageable.photo.url : asset_path("OP-logo.png") %></li>
        </ul>
      </div>

Screen shot 2014 11 14 at 9.16.19 am

Screen shot 2014 11 14 at 9.18.08 am
Miguel De La Hoz over 4 years ago

I am experiencing the same overflow issue I will appreciate some direction