Menu icon Foundation
accordion not working on test server

So everything is working on my test server locally but my online test server I'm having a problem with the accordion not dropping down( under courses). The link is new.omegadesignla.com which is where Im hosting this project temporarily. I've uploaded the entire directory to the server, so I dont think im missing any files. Any ideas?

html accordion

So everything is working on my test server locally but my online test server I'm having a problem with the accordion not dropping down( under courses). The link is new.omegadesignla.com which is where Im hosting this project temporarily. I've uploaded the entire directory to the server, so I dont think im missing any files. Any ideas?

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

Not sure what you mean by accordion. I see the drop down menu on the right, but no accordion.

Ryan Hellerud almost 5 years ago

You have to choose a course to see the accordions, and they wont click down. http://new.omegadesignla.com/courses/math.php

I included all the necessary files i though and it works on my local server just not online. I am getting these errors.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL modernizr.js:437
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input foundation.min.js:1
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function app.js:3
Uncaught ReferenceError: Foundation is not defined foundation.accordion.js:4

Ryan Hellerud almost 5 years ago

never mind my friend Rafi, I guess when i uploaded the files the connection was curropted because I re-uploaded files and it all works