Menu icon Foundation
foundation.reveal.js

Is there anything in foundation.reveal.js that gets passed to the modal that can be used to call a function?

When the modal appears, I cannot get it to run my script to display a map.

http://absoluteorganics.com/modalMapDebug.html

does not work.

I am wondering if there is a js object that gets passed to the modal that can be used to call the function.

<body onload="getMap();">
     <div>
       <input type="button" value="Show delivery Map" onclick="getMap();" onload="getMap();" />
     </div>
     <p>Onload event will not trigger function to show map, but clicking button will??</p>
     <div id='myMap' style="position:relative; width:800px; height:600px;"></div>
     <input type="hidden" onload="getMap();" />
     <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
  </body>

modalrevealjsfunctiononload

Is there anything in foundation.reveal.js that gets passed to the modal that can be used to call a function?

When the modal appears, I cannot get it to run my script to display a map.

http://absoluteorganics.com/modalMapDebug.html

does not work.

I am wondering if there is a js object that gets passed to the modal that can be used to call the function.

<body onload="getMap();">
     <div>
       <input type="button" value="Show delivery Map" onclick="getMap();" onload="getMap();" />
     </div>
     <p>Onload event will not trigger function to show map, but clicking button will??</p>
     <div id='myMap' style="position:relative; width:800px; height:600px;"></div>
     <input type="hidden" onload="getMap();" />
     <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
  </body>

Tyler Jones 4 months ago

• Callable method for closing a modal
  • Have close button close all active modals MYBKExperience
  • Keyboard close with esc key
  • Document easy way to AJAX modal content
  • Add lightbox feature to make it easy to hookup custom data attributes to a lightbox functionality
  • Fix IE background to have opacity

jassi singh about 2 months ago

I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.

My Website  Home Page

Draco Bloom about 2 months ago

I face common issue. That's bad hotmail. I dont know how to solve it.

jassi singh about 1 month ago

Thanks for Sharing this information such a valuable information Happy Thanksgiving Pictures 2018 Nice Article

Nice Artice Valuable information thanks it Happy New Year 2019 Pictures Great information

Nice Blog and Nice Niche Great work Nice Article Happy New Year Pictures 2019 Nice Information great information

Great Sharing such a nice Website

Thanks for sharing this information such a Nice information you will get here November 2018 Calendar Wallpaper

Samir 13 days ago

Thanks for this awesome thread...

Here you can download Happy New Year 2019 Photos for free.