Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar Menu not working in Foundation 5

I thought I'd give Foundation 5 a go since I'd never used Foundation at any point and downloaded the entire package which included everything.

On copying and pasting the code for one of the templates I found when changing the size of the browser window and it changing to having the menu icon, it will not drop down. I have all the necessary .js files loaded but it still isn't working. I have heard this is a common issue amongst lots of people, has this been fixed yet and if not why? and when will it be fixed?

If anyone in the meantime has a temporary fix for it I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Dave.

top-barnavnavigationmenu

I thought I'd give Foundation 5 a go since I'd never used Foundation at any point and downloaded the entire package which included everything.

On copying and pasting the code for one of the templates I found when changing the size of the browser window and it changing to having the menu icon, it will not drop down. I have all the necessary .js files loaded but it still isn't working. I have heard this is a common issue amongst lots of people, has this been fixed yet and if not why? and when will it be fixed?

If anyone in the meantime has a temporary fix for it I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Dave.

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

There is no issue with this as it working on the docs. Share your code or link to the site so we can help you more.