Menu icon Foundation
Change default button class name?

I'm using a proprietary CMS so I have no access to the source code (#shizweak). The devs managed to make life very difficult by poorly implementing multiple classes like ".button", ".label", as well as button elements which I've also included in my presentational markup. The result, a nightmare.

My question then: What's the best way to change the default button class name? I can do it in the "_buttons.scss" partial, but I don't want to mess with the Foundation default. Preferably there would be a new variable where we could change the button class (and also toggle whether to implement styles on the button element, too).

buttonClass nameelementchange

I'm using a proprietary CMS so I have no access to the source code (#shizweak). The devs managed to make life very difficult by poorly implementing multiple classes like ".button", ".label", as well as button elements which I've also included in my presentational markup. The result, a nightmare.

My question then: What's the best way to change the default button class name? I can do it in the "_buttons.scss" partial, but I don't want to mess with the Foundation default. Preferably there would be a new variable where we could change the button class (and also toggle whether to implement styles on the button element, too).