Menu icon Foundation
Orbit direct link behavior...

Hello,

I'd like to integrate a Carrousel at the top of my Home Page to enable the user to directly go to what looks interesting for him.

When a user click the image of a carrousel, the user expects the image to lead him to a dedicated page or/and anchor. It's the usual behavior for a carrousel, after all... If it doesn't, the user may be bored by this...

When you click on the image in Orbit, it just switch back and forth the play/stop behavior. It feels strange to me.

Is there a way to change this preset behavior and add direct links to slides (without using any caption) ?

Thanks for your help. :-)

Orbitsliderclickdeep linking

Hello,

I'd like to integrate a Carrousel at the top of my Home Page to enable the user to directly go to what looks interesting for him.

When a user click the image of a carrousel, the user expects the image to lead him to a dedicated page or/and anchor. It's the usual behavior for a carrousel, after all... If it doesn't, the user may be bored by this...

When you click on the image in Orbit, it just switch back and forth the play/stop behavior. It feels strange to me.

Is there a way to change this preset behavior and add direct links to slides (without using any caption) ?

Thanks for your help. :-)