Menu icon Foundation
sticky table headers?

Hi guys, Im working on a site that's may use long scroll tables and I was wondering if there is a way or a feature to make the table header sticky on scroll so that the users may see the labels for the related data they are looking at?

tableshtml

Hi guys, Im working on a site that's may use long scroll tables and I was wondering if there is a way or a feature to make the table header sticky on scroll so that the users may see the labels for the related data they are looking at?

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

You can do that. Just add a class of fixed to the thead tag like so http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/ltLJK

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

There is more to installing manually than that. You should use our CLI instead. If you need more help on this, please search existing post or create a separate one. Thanks!

Ryan Hellerud almost 5 years ago

awesome! Thanks Rafi! Unrelatedly, I'm using a work windows computer without install privileges and Im trying to do the manual install as stated on the directions, I followed the directions to the best of my knowledge but when I load the example index.html it is not styled at all, is there something I might be missing? Its using IE 10 but I don't think that should matter. Maybe I'm not following the directions clearly. I made unzipped the foundation master template, then made a bower_components folder and copied the contents of the bower zip file in there but it's not working.

Ryan Hellerud almost 5 years ago

Thanks, I didn't realize I needed git, node and ruby for manual install.